EMRAX motor is being used by several companies / organisations:
- Pipistrel, Slovenia
- DG Flugzeugbau, Germany
- Cessna Aircraft, USA
- Eurosportaircraft, Portugal
- University of Kansas, USA
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Nessmann Boote, Austria
- Binder Motorenbau GmbH, Germany
- CustomNorth, Slovenia
- Google Inc., USA
- Trigon Electronica KFT, Hungary
- University of Michigan, USA
- The Ohio State University, USA
- ITAIPU Binacional, Brazil
- Formula Group T, Belgium
- Formula Student, Ingolstadt, Germany - Schanzer Electric Racing
- Yale University, USA
- University of Washington, USA
- University of Stavanger, Norway
- Vehicle producer - YO-Engineering LCC, Russia - http://www.yo-engineering.ru/en
- Other worldwide universities - race cars development - formula student teams
- Other companies who build EVs, electric power plant systems ...
- Pipistrel (Slovenia) - EMRAX 228 High Voltage AC motor on Taurus Electro:
- DG Flugzeugbau (Germany) - EMRAX 228 High Voltage AC motor on DG 1001:
- University of Kansas (USA) - 2 EMRAX 228 High Voltage LC motors in formula:
Video: Endurance run in Detroit, Michigan - May 2012
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary) - 2 EMRAX 228 High Voltage LC motors in formula:
Formula acceleration test. They used 2 EMRAX 228 High Voltage LC motors from Enstroj and 2 SAC41 controllers from Piktronik.
Video: Acceleration - August 2012
- The Ohio State University (USA) - Buckeye Current Team - 1 EMRAX 228 High Voltage LC in electric motorcycle:
Electric motorcycle test from The Ohio State University. They used 1 EMRAX 228 High Voltage LC motor.
Video: April 2013
Buckeye Current Team Repeats 3rd Place Finnish at the Isle of Man TT Zero 2014:
Twin Electric drive airplane - Crossover from portuguese company Eurosportaircraft.
This light weight airplane combines characteristics of an ultralight and a glider, making it unique.
For electric drive it uses 2 EMRAX 228 High Voltage air cooled motors and Unitek BAMOCAR D3 controller.
More information and videos:
- Electric solar self launch glider plane Sunseeker Duo (USA) from Solar Flight with one special designed EMRAX Light motor (9 kg).
More information: http://solar-flight.com/
- Nessmann electric boat (Aurstria) with 1 EMRAX 228 High Voltage motor and Unitek BAMOCAR D3 controller.
The boat can reach at least 70 km/h. The testing results are becoming even better due to more accurate controlller settings.
Binder Motorenbau GmbH - 1 tailor made EMRAX UHP (bigger diameter from other EMRAX motors, it weigh 15 kg) on the double seater self launch sailplane EB29Elektro. Specifications of the sailplane are published here: http://www.binder-flugmotorenbau.de/eb2900.html. With this plane they achieved 3rd place in German Championships 2013 in Mengen.
CustomNorth electric bike with 1 EMRAX 228 High Voltage motor and Unitek Bamo D3 controller.
More information here: http://customnorth.com/news/40/full_electric_tem01_by_customnorth
- Formula Group T, Belgium - formula student electric
More information here: http://www.formulagroupt.be/
- Formula Student, Ingolstadt - Schanzer Electric Racing
More information here: http://www.schanzer-racing.de/